CUSTOMS CLEARANCE SYDNEY
We understand you rely on the prompt delivery of goods, this is particularly important in terms of ensuring the satisfaction of your customer. Our expertise means we understand the supply chain and how it can be used to aid your business!
Take the hassle out of organising the customs clearance of imported goods; we are able to facilitate the whole process if required. Our business complies with all the necessary regulations and government requirements to ensure your goods are delivered without delay.
Australia has some of the most stringent quarantine policies in place, this can mean delays in the clearance of goods. However, we offer frieght services and recommendations that will ensure your peace of mind, whether it is confirming the compliance of goods prior to arrival or organising measures to enable fast and thorough processing.
Customs Clearance in Australia:
- Customs brokers are amongst the most professional globally.
- Suffice to say, these are skilled professionals that have been offered a licence through a rigorous programmed that is obtained through tertiary training.
- Tertiary training includes controlled valuation of operative skills.
- Furthermore, customs brokers in Australia attend regular Continuing Professional Development (CPD) to ensure skills are kept up to speed at all times as well as continually being improved in line with changes to Australian Government regulation.
- Skills need to be in line with industry practices across the globe.
The three categories of customs brokers include:
- Sole Trader and
Using Customs Clearance World in Sydney makes sense – this will free up an import/export business to focus on what’s important – which is the business itself. Hiring a professional customs brokers to take care of the finer details and documentation will prove to be a healthy partnership as these are specialists that are up to speed on all the documentation and protocol necessary for goods that leave end enter numerous countries.