If you reside in the Sydney area or anywhere else in Australia you will need a customs clearance broker to elevate your import/ export business.
A Sydney customs broker, after all can and will make a huge difference to your enterprise and put you on the map exactly where you need to be.
A customs broker is either a partnership or a company that holds a license and is able to act on behalf of importing and exporting businesses.
All customs brokers in Australia require relevant tertiary education as well as ongoing training to keep up to speed; furthermore the appropriate licensing is a prerequisite in order to practice in this field of business.
Listed here are nine real reasons why you need to use the service of your Sydney customs broker:
- The finer details and documentation will be taken care of by your customs broker to free you up to take care of what’s vital to your industry – and that is focusing on the core business itself. A healthy partnership is good for any business whether it is partnering with a good accountant or lawyer; it is just as important to partner with a customs broker because both efficiency and speed will impact positively on your bottom line..
- Prompt delivery is key to any business – but especially in the import/export line of trade. Customers’ needs need to be taken into the equation at all times – using experts to ensure that these needs are met through the use of the expertise of customs brokers is a no-brainer.
- Customs clearance is often a dirty word in the world of import and export – ensure your Sydney customs broker enables the entire process from start to finish is smooth and fuss free. This is especially important as far as complying with onerous documentation, legalities and regulations of various government departments to vouchsafe the speedy delivery of products.
- As far as quarantine clearance is concerned remember that in Australia you will encounter some of the most stringent policies found anywhere in the world – and with stringency will come delays. Your customs broker in Sydney is able to inform, educate and assist with all quarantine rules and regulations ensuring the compliance of goods before arriving will be taken in hand resulting in the processing of goods being really quick and efficient.
- Suffice to say, customs brokers in Australia, and in particular in Sydney, are the most professional and expert found anywhere across the globe.
- Licenses are only awarded after tertiary training and difficult programming have taken place.
- Did you know that it is compulsory for customs brokers to undergo professional training and that Continuing Professional Development is necessary to ensure that licensed brokers are upskilled on a regular basis? This is also referred to as CPD.
- All skills have to be on the same page as other global practices.
- All customs brokers in Australia are required to be licensed by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection – known as the DIBP.
It is time to hire the services of the professionals – Sydney customs brokers will take the “e” out of effort leaving importers and exporters free to focus on what’s most important – and that is taking care of their business.